In-Home Quality Care provides Caregivers & Companions to assist with home care.
Our Senior Care Consultants provide private geriatric care management to help plan, coordinate and manage your situation.
In-Home Quality Care creates affordable alternatives to facility care, allowing older adults to remain independent through one-on-one care.
Whether you are an older adult, a younger adult with care needs, or a family member seeking assistance for your loved one, we can help you plan your health care future, assist you with daily activities, and put your mind at ease.
A few of the daily activities our caregivers and nurse aides can provide to you, or your loved one, include.
- Giving companionship and personal care
- Providing laundry and light housekeeping services
- Assisting with bathing and dressing
- Preparing meals, serving meals, and cleaning up
- Running errands and shopping
- Escorting to appointments
- Providing bathroom assistance
- Providing incontinence care
- Providing respite care
- Assisting with activities
- Assisting with cognitive difficulties
- Prompting and supervising daily activities
Learn more about our Home-Care and Care Management Services by clicking on the links below:
In-Home Quality Care: Home Care Services, Nurse Aides, and Companions
- Hourly Home Care – For as little as four hours a day, or as much as 24 hours a day, we can assist you with daily living tasks, help run errands, and provide companionship.
- Live-in Care – We provide full-time live-in care, often at less cost than facility care.
- Physical Challenges/Disabilities/Accidents – If you have a short-term physical impairment or a long-term physical challenge or disability, we can assist you with daily living tasks and needs, helping you to remain independent.
*In-Home Quality Care services may eligible for reimbursement for Long-term Care (LTC) Insurance holders.
Senior Care consultation can help you get information, direction, and advice for you or you loved one’s situation.
- Geriatric Care Management & Consulting – We help you evaluate care solutions for you and your family.
- We can continue to monitor and manage as needed.
- Legal Guardianship – We can assist the family member appointed as guardian and, in limited cases, accept legal guardianship appointments through the Pennsylvania Court system.
Call Now to Learn How We Can Help You with Your Home Care Needs – 412-421-5202
Recent Blog Posts
Ways to Help Your Elderly Loved One with Spring Cleaning – Paperwork Style
May 7, 2021
Spring Cleaning: Spring is here and it is time to get spring cleaning which your elderly loved one might need help with.
Senior Care Tips: How Can You Provide Excellent Care Every Day for Your Elderly Loved One?
April 29, 2021
Senior Care Tips: When becoming a family caregiver for an elderly person, things can be tough for a while.